Arkives
Welcome to Arkives! Please log in and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkives
Welcome to Arkives! Please log in and join in on the fun!
Arkives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Iron Star - Dominions
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1107.02.12 13:46 by Sol Skylinden

» The Shed - Open Chat
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1105.10.11 2:03 by Sol Skylinden

» Trapped in the Dreamscape
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1114.09.11 3:31 by Merrick Rose

» Battle Behemoths
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1113.09.11 2:47 by Optimalzelda

» Arkives Expansion Project
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1130.08.11 17:02 by Sol Skylinden

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1127.08.11 17:10 by Sol Skylinden

» Trapped in the Dreamscape
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1120.08.11 15:00 by Merrick Rose

» Introduction Thread
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1106.06.11 0:36 by Sol Skylinden

» About This Section - Role Play
Rules for the Role Play Board Clock1115.04.11 22:34 by Sol Skylinden

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for the Role Play Board

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sol Skylinden

Sol Skylinden
Admin

I gotta set some basic ground rules to make sure things don't get too crazy in the Role Play board. Not because I'm tough on you guys, it's just that there needs to be a degree of order.

Respect The GM. You don't have to like his/her rules, but please obey them to a key. If the GM of an RP makes a decision, it's final if not otherwise marked as such.

Think Literate. Believe it or not, you'll actually gain (or maintain) respect if you are a literate typer and thinker. Chat speak is simply a no-no and short posts "just because you didn't think of something" isn't gonna fly. It's understandable if it's not easy to come up with something, but don't be lazy for the sake of it.

Stay With It! I can't stress this one enough, everyone! If you join an RP, try to show the courtesy to show up. Without activity, someone's hard work in making the RP will go to much waste. Respect the GM's wishes in seeing his/her RP go off with a success. The power in an RP is in its players. Also, don't join something you KNOW you'll be too busy to participate in. If you got like, mid-term papers or finals coming up, focus on your school work. When all's said and done, then join in. But don't leave people hanging by joining and running off. This is called "Cut-And-Running". That's RP bad etiquette.

If you got any other ones you want to add, give a shout and if it's a good one, I'll add it! If you feel the rules need a revision, try and contact me and we can discuss it.

https://arkives.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum